Hi,

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 21:30:43 +1000, Michele Bergonzoni <[email protected]> wrote:

I am writing an automated configuration script, where I want to create a policy-map and attach it to an interface, in some ME 3400's.

The problem is that to apply a service-policy I have to remove any existing service policy from that interface, and to do that I have to know its name. The 3400 does not support the CLASS-BASED-QOS-MIB so I don't know where to get this information.


Do you have a standard set of policy maps that isn't too long such that you could do:

int xyx
 no service-policy output policy1
 no service-policy output policy2
 no service-policy output policy3
 no service-policy output policy4

I know in our case we do, even though it would be slightly long as we typically have two qos profiles for each "speed" level (ie. 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 8,10,20, etc), so the number of "no service-policy ..." commands that would be run might be about 20 per interface.



regards,
Tony.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to