Was looking at this a while ago - but haven't had a chance to try any of it - no one has bought me any 40G kit yet...
From Cisco - for Multimode - Cisco QSFP-40G-SR4 - This terminates on a MPO-12 plug which you can connect to 4x 10G SR Unfortunately Cisco doesn't make a single mode version - but I found - these from Arista - don't know if they work though - QSFP-40G-PLR4 and QSFP-40G-PLRL4 Good luck, and if you do get to try it out - please keep us informed. Regards Andrew On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Gilles Fabre <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi all > > I have been searching for 40G to 4*10G cables (not DAC/Twinax but optical > ones). > Did you ever use such cables ? is it reliable ? > I did not find any monomode ones, I guess this is not existing... any > idea why (strength of signal ?) ? > > Thanks & best regards > Gilles > > > ___________________________________________________________ > Mode, hifi, maison,… J'achète malin. Je compare les prix avec Voila.fr > http://shopping.voila.fr/ > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
