This may be a weird tangent to your question, but if you're running on a Nexus 
6004 (maybe other platforms too, but definitely the 6004) and don't mind 
wasting a whole 40GE QSFP port to service a 10GE drop (say you're way 
overprovisioned on 40GE capacity and can do that), you should check out Cisco's 
CVR-QSFP-SFP10G QSFP to SFP+ converter.

        dp

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Gilles 
Fabre
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:38 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] 40G QSFP to 4*10G SFP+ Breakout Optical Cable

Hi all

 I have been searching for 40G to 4*10G cables (not DAC/Twinax but optical 
ones). 
 Did you ever use such cables ? is it reliable ?
 I did not find any monomode ones, I guess this is not existing... any idea why 
(strength of signal ?) ?

Thanks & best regards
Gilles
 

___________________________________________________________
Mode, hifi, maison,… J'achète malin. Je compare les prix avec Voila.fr 
http://shopping.voila.fr/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to