Hi Everyone,

We have purchased a number of the above devices and also purchased Adv IP(For 
all the ASR's) and Adv Metro IP for all the ME3600's - We were told a "paper 
license" was sent for the adv ip(For all ASR's and ME3600's), which we have 
been unable to locate...a week later of constant e-mails to disty/Cisco AM the 
disty is now stating that the "licenses" are already installed on all the 
devices - I dont have physical access to the devices until tomorow, but do you 
need register the PAK for each device, and then install the license key....or 
would they have come "pre-installed"?  Once I have access to each device, would 
sh ver or sh licenses tell me if adv IP was "active"?


I cant believe how difficult this has been....and how lacking in knowledge of 
the licensing both our Disty and Cisco AM have been.

Cheers.                                           
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to