Keep in mind that even in 3.13, IPv6 accounting is still messed up, since there are many open issues related to PPP (IPCP/IPv6CP) accounting. DHCPv6 is indeed fixed as you said.
-- Tassos Christian Schmit wrote on 29/10/2014 11:57: > Hi Chris, > > I have tested 3.13 in the lab yesterday and can confirm that dhcpv6 > accounting is now working! > As version 3.13 is quite new I hesitate to put in on our production ASR > boxes. > > Christian > > > > ---------------------------------------- > From: "Chris Conn" <[email protected]> > Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:47 PM > To: "Chris Conn" <[email protected]>, [email protected], > [email protected] > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] DHCPv6 accounting on ASR1000 > >> Hi, >> >> I am trying to setup DHCPv6 accounting to sent start/stop records to a > radius server however without success so far. TAC told me that apparently > in IOS XE 3.13 this would be working but not in any previous version like > IOS XE 3.7.x or 3.10.x according to their tests. We are currently on IOS > XE >> 3.7.5 for our testing. The TAC engineer however cannot find any known bug > or information describing this issue. >> below is the config I tested: >> >> aaa accounting delay-start all >> aaa accounting update periodic 120 >> aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius aaa accounting > network RADIUS-GROUP1 start-stop group radius ! >> ipv6 dhcp pool SRV-P1 >> prefix-delegation pool IPV6-P1 lifetime 86400 86400 dns-server > x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x dns-server x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x domain-name abcd.com >> accounting RADIUS-GROUP1 >> ! >> interface Virtual-Template1 >> ip unnumbered Loopback0 >> ip tcp adjust-mss 1452 >> peer default ip address pool IPV4POOL-DYN >> ipv6 unnumbered Loopback0 >> ipv6 enable >> ipv6 nd other-config-flag >> no ipv6 nd ra suppress >> ipv6 dhcp server SRV-P1 >> ppp mtu adaptive >> ppp authentication pap chap >> ! >> ipv6 local pool IPV6-P1 A:B:C::/42 56 >> ! >> radius server VO-Radius >> address ipv4 a.b.c.d auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 key 7 > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ! >> Is anyone running dhcpv6 accounting successfully on the ASR1k? If yes > under which IOS XE version? > > I was also told there was no hope of having this work before 3.13. I > had a TAC case open from November 2012 to September 2013 for them to > finally tell me it was a feature request (enhancement...) that would be > integrated into 3.13. I am not yet running something so new. > > TAC Case 623927377 > > We can chat off-list if you like. > > Chris > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
