Wow that was interesting. Cisco TAC just informed me that when an MPLS TE Tunnel exists on an ME3600 that is also acting as a PE for vrf traffic that you want to flow via the tunnel, you must add "mpls ip" to the tunnel interface.
That's it. That fixed my problem. Does anyone know where to read about that issue ? Online in someone's website ? Or cisco.com ? The TAC seemed to think there wasn't going to be a document that explained something like that. :| Aaron -----Original Message----- From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Aaron Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 7:37 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] MPLS-TE on ME3600 I have what I believe is a MPLS TE config between an me3600 and asr9k. When I no shut the tunnel interface (bring the tunnel up) on the ME3600, routing breaks to subnets located on me3600 in vrf "one". If I shut the tunnel interface on the asr9k, routing to me3600 subnets is still broken , but when I shut the tunnel interface on the me3600, routing is restored. It seems that the packets entering the tunnel at the me3600 is where the problem is, but that's just me guessing at this point. Is there something I should look for as to why this is occurring ? .or can I copy/paste some output to you all so you can help me determine why this is occurring? Thanks Aaron _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
