Hi All, I want to graph an ME3600 and ME3800 in Cacti for testing purposes. I wish to graph the 44Mbps buffer allocated for interface queuing on the ME3600 and I think it's a 350-ish MBs buffer on the ME3800.
I want to be able to send a load of traffic in to vairous ports and queues in the switches and see the buffer usage (presumably this can only be seen as a total figure rather than per interface? Also aren't those buffers split per ASIC so perhaps they only show a total per ASIC?). I have seen the ME3600's suppor the MIB CISCO-MEMORY-POOL-MIB but I'm not sure if that contains what I required (perhaps what I require I not available) ? Is anyone doing anything like this, if so how are you doing it? What success have you had? Cheers, James. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
