I do agree its a reaction tool.    using net-10 as my test packet of
love bunny made it easier since I had nice constant traffic from an
upstream provider....

Now I'm ACL'ing   RFC 5735 with respects to those blocks that
shouldn't on the global internet

bgp triggers are working well in the mixed juniper / cisco network we have.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Roland Dobbins <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On 11 Feb 2015, at 3:25, John Brown wrote:
>
>> I am working on a more extensive deployment and will try to write it up
>> and post it back for others.
>
>
> Just to reiterate, S/RTBH is a great reaction tool - but this sort of thing
> is best handled by standard iACLs and tACLs at the edge.
>
> I'm glad you got it working - great job!
>
> -----------------------------------
> Roland Dobbins <[email protected]>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to