Remove Windows and run Linux.;)

Seriously, insure that the ntp server is correct under control panel, time and 
internet time tab.  Also, if these are in a domain make sure the DHCP process 
isn’t handing out the wrong NTP or what ever your DHCP source might happen to 
be.  

That’s all I can think of but I absolutel don’t use windows so take anything I 
say concerning windows with many grains of salt.


On Mar 16, 2015, at 3:54 PM, Scott Voll <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am migrating NTP from one router to another (and changing IP addresses).
> 
> All our servers were pointing to the old router for NTP.
> 
> I have changed the NTP source on those servers to the new one.  restarted
> and if I log an ACL for NTP, I'm still seeing the servers connect to the
> old router.  Any ideas on how to fix that?  I'm not a windows server guy.
> 
> TIA
> 
> Scott
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to