Hi,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 02:17:51PM +0000, Adam Vitkovsky wrote:
> Though this kind of temper might discourage other folks to post questions
> which is not vital for the list.

If this sort of exchange discourages people from posting stuff to the list
that could instead be answered by two minutes of googling - yes, this is
intentional.

If too much useless noise hits the list, those people that provide *answers*
will eventually decide that the list value has deteriorated enough to
unsubscribe - and then what?

I consider my human life time too valuable to try to read mails from people
that just can't be bothered to learn to quote, put a real name in their mail
client, or learn too google.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de