There's a difference between an overall "temper" and a simple pointer that someone's just not at the right level.

This particular individual brings a lot of completely unresearched questions to the list...things where they'd be better served by hiring a consultant, or in some cases where they'd be better served by doing their own homework (I mean this literally: I've seen this person post a CCIE R&S lab question verbatim, looking for the entire solution to be handed to them). Unfortunately, the laziness never seems to end...so finally one or more of us crack. I consider it fully justified and welcomed, IMHO.