> On 30 Jul 2015, at 15:20, Nick Cutting <[email protected]> wrote: > > I've tried running BGP on the ASA, just few routes, seems to work fine. > > But now I may need to take in a whole lot more, in a location that only has a > pair of ASAs in Asia. > > I cannot find any documentation about routing limits on the ASA, except for > IGP, which states as many as the config(flash) and memory supports. > > Now that BGP is supported on the ASA, has anyone been crazy enough to take in > a full table, or a few thousand routes?
Sure, 580k+. Shouldn’t be a problem, RAM is plentiful if you’re not doing thousands of translations/etc. -- | "There's no sense in being precise | Łukasz Bromirski | | when you don't know what you're | jid:[email protected] | | talking about." John von Neumann | http://lukasz.bromirski.net | _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
