Thank you, you are correct on all points.

No questions - Thank you, you are correct on all points.

-----Original Message-----
From: Łukasz Bromirski [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: 31 July 2015 12:26
To: Nick Cutting
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ASA and BGP


> On 31 Jul 2015, at 10:23, Nick Cutting <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Just got confirmation that it is ~22,000 routes. 4 gig of ram on a 5515x. 
> should be fine.  
> However, I'm worried that no one is doing this, anywhere.

There’s quite a number of ASA edge deployments around the world, and most of 
them are full BGP feeds. It’s being done, but maybe not yet “at large”, as 
typically people tend to let boxes like ASR 1k or 7200 do the edge BGP stuff.

(I’m from Cisco BTW, should have stated this immediately in first post)

If you have some specific questions please let us know - otherwise, I presume 
you’re just worried about the “installed base” experience :)

—
./

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to