Hello Jason.
You can do BGP and multihoming on Cat 3560 since you got 2 byte AS number, with 
4 byte AS number you won’t.
> 31 авг. 2015 г., в 21:43, Jason Berenson <[email protected]> 
> написал(а):
> 
> Greetings,
> 
> Was interested in getting any pointers anyone might have about multihoming.  
> I've got an ASN and am working on a /24 from ARIN now.  I was thinking about 
> a pair of Cisco 3560's one for each provider and I was going to take default 
> routes from each, one with a higher metric and announce my prefix over the 
> primary link and pad the secondary link.  No customer or full tables needed.
> 
> I was thinking about vlan'ing each switch into half public half private side 
> also.  Any pointers or tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  
> It's been a while since doing this type of stuff.
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Jason.
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to