Thanks. I will check this but I dont know why the traffic is discarded at input. I am sure L2 connectivity between ASR PE and CE is ok. On 21 Sep 2015 16:43, "Alireza Soltanian" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Everybody > > Recently, we purchased ASR920. We want to establish L2VPN connection > between this router and other PE router which is Cisco. > > IP/Routing and MPLS is fine. L2VPN connection is established but there is > an issue. > > The traffic does not enter L2VPN but it exits it when it is sent by remote > PE. > > I used this configuration on ASR920: > > > > interface GigabitEthernet0/0/4 > > no ip address > > media-type auto-select > > negotiation auto > > service instance 1 ethernet > > encapsulation dot1q 2631 > > rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric > > xconnect 10.234.233.29 2631 encapsulation mpls > > > > And this what I have when CE on remote PE pings CE on ASR: > > > > ASR920#show mpls l2transport vc detail | include totals > > transit packet totals: receive 9, send 0 > > transit byte totals: receive 828, send 0 > > > > I hope you can help me in this regard > > > > Thank you > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
