On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 1:52 PM, Victor Sudakov <[email protected]> wrote:
> Mike - st257 wrote: > > > > > > Does anybody have an --if-template for mrtg's cfgmaker to monitor > > > interface discards and errors instead of traffic counters? > > > > > > Could you please share it? Thanks a lot in advance. > > > > > > > Half of what you want (errors). > > http://mrtg.gvolk.com/template/interface-errors.template > > Mike, I bet you have googled it up :-) I have also stumbled upon it > while googling for an answer to my question. The problem is it's over > 12 years old and I did not want to be the first to try it out. > Yes, you got me. Couldn't be much harm could there be from using that config, could there? ;-) > > It would be nice to obtain such a template from someone who has used > it him/herself. > Understandable. > > But thank you anyway, you have confirmed that it's perhaps the only > available example and nobody cares to keep it up to date. > >From what I've seen you'll find a more active community surrounding Cacti. MRTG has its niche in interface statistic graphing, I'll give it that. -- ---~~.~~--- Mike // SilverTip257 // _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
