The best bet is to use rrdtool then. You get all the flexibility what to
graph and what not.
Need to create few scripts like creating rrd db , update script using oid
and then graph script to generate graph whenever you need it.

Regards
Vijay A.
On Oct 21, 2015 8:28 PM, "Victor Sudakov" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Mike - st257 wrote:
> >
> > From what I've seen you'll find a more active community surrounding
> Cacti.
> > MRTG has its niche in interface statistic graphing, I'll give it that.
>
> Cacti has so many dependencies including PHP, MySQL, cairo, pango,
> some X libraries and what not, I really feel quite reluctant to
> install it. mrtg is tiny compared to that.
>
> --
> Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
> sip:[email protected]
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to