At 14:40 02/11/2015 -0500, Chuck Church wrote:

Perhaps ABF:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k_r3-9-1/general/release/notes/rlse_a9k_392.html#wp433672

ipv4 access-list security-abf-acl
10 permit ipv4 any any nexthop 40.1.1.2
! where 40.1.1.2 is the tunnel interface IP

interface gi 0/0/0/1
ipv4 access-group security-abf-acl ingress

would this work?

-Hank

I think you can policy route based on input interface.  At least I seem to
remember something along those lines that you could match input interface
on.  At least with IOS you could do that, not sure about IOS-XR.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Hank
Nussbacher
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2015 2:19 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] Pkt forwarding query

I am looking for a simple solution on IOS-XR where each and every pkt that
comes out of a specific interface (Gi0/1) would be auto-fwded into tunnel0
(uni-directional only).  No routing decisions, no BGP lookup, no static
routing, no FIB, no RIB, just some sort of auto-fwd rule which would bypass
the router entirely.  Possible?

Thanks,
Hank

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to