On 3/Nov/15 16:15, Nick Cutting wrote:

>   
>
> However the Other carrier's looking glass - which is what the other 40 
> percent of clients use, is using the inbound route with multiple prepends and 
> the last resort community.  

Assuming you are announcing consistently, the other provider could be
overriding your desires with LOCAL_PREF on their side.

Best to confirm with them, as you are doing.

>
>
> I imagine many people on this list have decent visibility as you probably 
> have multiple peerings.  
> What tools are out there that may help me with my limited visibility?
> I want to see the how the carriers that my clients are using are connected to 
> my own upstream ISP's - I'm not sure how to go about this.

A simple way to view this is with an example below:

    http://bgp.he.net/AS174

Replace with ASN of interest.

Mark.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to