Hi, I suggest you take a look at http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/design/vpc_design/vpc_best_practices_design_guide.pdf I believe it will answer most (if not all) of your concerns
-- George On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:07 PM, CiscoNSP List <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Everyone(Sent this yesterday, but it seems to have not made it to the > list?), > > > We have a customer that is wanting to do VPC on some N9Ks and also N3Ks - > I "thought" VPC would be similar to VSS...i.e. dual link between the > switches...but my (brief) reading up on the setup, I see some setup guides > where there are dual links(2 x 10Gb, or 2 x 40Gb), plus the use of the > management port for vPC peer keepalives? > > > > http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-3000-series-switches/white_paper_c11-685753.html > > Any info on the "correct" method to setup VPC on the Nexus would be > greatly appreciated > > > > Thanks. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
