I got multiple errors , error in applying service-policy , bandwidth is not 
supported in the outbound direction (which am aware of)

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]; [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [c-nsp] MPLS EXP QOS
> Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 08:28:27 +0000
> 
> >and the other one is ME3600X , my termination with my neighbor is interface 
> >Vlan (SVI) , when I tried to apply the configuration on the ME3600X box
> >interface Vlan x
> >service-policy output POLICY
> >I got prompted with error in applying QoS
> 
> 
> Are you using service instances under physical Int?  If so, Apply the service 
> policy to the service instance...i.e.
> 
> 
> service instance 1007 ethernet
> 
>   encapsulation dot1q 1007
> 
>   rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric
> 
>   service-policy output FOO_BAR_20MB
> 
> 
> then vlan int just has vrf (If using one) and L3 conf etc
> 
> 
> HTH
                                          
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to