Hi,

I have a tengig interface with a subinterface configured that handles dhcp relay. If I disable ip dhcp relay trusted globally, and then add 'ip dhcp relay information trusted' to the sub-interface, the output of 'sh ip dhcp relay information trusted-sources' tells me that only TenGigabitEthernet itself is a trusted source:


List of trusted sources of relay agent information option:
TenGigabitEthernet

I am expecting to be able to limit to just the sub-interface since there are many vlans here and some I don't want to trust. My sub-inteface is configured thusly:


interface TenGigabitEthernet0/1/0.100400
 encapsulation dot1Q xxx second-dot1q yyy
 ip dhcp relay information trusted
 ip address xxx.yyy.zzz.1 255.255.224.0
 ip helper-address xxx.yyy.xxx.10
 ipv6 enable
end


The primary tengig is this in case it matters:

interface TenGigabitEthernet0/1/0
 mtu 9216
 no ip address
 plim ethernet vlan filter disable
 service instance 24 ethernet
  encapsulation dot1q 24
  rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric
  bridge-domain 24
 !
end


Any clue on this?

Thanks in advance.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to