Thanks a lot
So , all I have to do is :

admin install add tftp://x.x.x.x/asr9k-mini-px.pie-5.3.2 synchronous
admin install activate disk0:asr9k-mini-px.pie-5.3.2 synchronous
admin install commit
admin install remove inactive

Do I need to issue the command reload or the box will automatically reload?

Thanks again

BR,
Mohammad

From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 08:14:58 +0000
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ASR9K Upgrade
To: [email protected]; [email protected]

Hi,Like IOS , if I deleted the existing OS while the system is running , well 
the system keeps functioning?Yes 
What the packages do I need to install (minimum) for the system to boot up 
successfully with no problemsasr9k-mini.pie  and then I can remove the old OS 
packages?
Yes did this a month back [5.2.1 to 5.3.3]. 


Thanks



BR,

Mohammad





_______________________________________________

cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]

https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp

archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

-- 
Best Wishes,
Aftab A. Siddiqui                                         
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to