Thus spake Robert Williams ([email protected]) on Sat, May 21, 2016 at 
10:59:50AM +0000:
> 
> I've got an issue on one of our smaller 9001 boxes which is puzzling me.
> It suffers from a high rate of netflow export drops (not cache drops) shown 
> here:
> 
> So from what I understand, it is capturing the flows OK but is unable to get 
> the flow data out, for some reason.

I can confirm that our 9k's suffer from this also.

The last I checked you can export at the rate of 2000 flows/sec.  I have not
looked in 2 years or so to see if this limit was configurable yet.

> So - what am I missing here? Surely with a cache capability of 1M it should 
> be ok to export flows when were are only around 30,000 of them nicely ticking 
> over?

join the club.  :-(

Dale
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to