I sent that email a bit early.

I meant to say on the end that I think my original understanding of
the poor Cisco documentation is correct, I just don't have it in
official writing from Cisco but can reliably replicate it in the lab..


On 26 May 2016 at 16:36, James Bensley <[email protected]> wrote:
...
>From the Cisco docs:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15-3_3_S/configuration/guide/3800x3600xscg/swiprout.html#82479

"BFD is supported on physical interfaces that are configured as
routing interfaces."

I have been searching and only for the ME3600-24CX can I find this
snippet "The switch [ME3600-24CX] supports BFD only in Asynchronous
mode or no echo mode". I am guessing the statement above from the
ME3600X/ME3800X page "means" the same thing as the statement from the
ME3600X/ME3800x page, we do have hardware acceleration for BFD but it
is only in "no  echo mode".




Cheers,
James
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to