Start at Layer 0+1...
Sure that the links are all full-duplex , esp. to the test-loop ?
If half-duplex, then youll see collisions.
(and autoneg'ed an both sides shows same result, on all links ?)

(just as a starting point, before checking higher levels
 And doing days off dbugging: eliminate bad cable/transiever...)

Juergen.

> [...]
> It’s a pretty simple topology.  Gi0/0/22 on each A920 is connected to an Exfo 
> test set.  Gi0/0/23 on each A920 is connected to the other.  I’ve got an 
> EoMPLS PW connecting Gi0/0/22 on both devices.
>
> Exfo Tester - gi0/0/22 - ASR920-1 - gi0/0/23 - gi0/0/23 - ASR920-2 - gi0/0/22 
> - Exfo Loopback
> 
> The Exfo transmitted 45469372 packets during the test, and I’m seeing output 
> drops on ASR920-1 Gi0/0/23.
> 
> There’s no other traffic going across this box, except for ISIS and BFD, but 
> I highly doubt this would contribute to 2.1 million dropped packets.
> [...]

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to