Hi Antonio,

;-)  I "assume" due to;
lanbase-routing -  Supports configuring unicast routes for static routing on SVIs.

I had same experience: problems on loaded switches when trying to use lanbase-routing, cleared up going back to lanbase-default.

best!
jim

On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 23:04:11 +0100
 Antonio Soares <[email protected]> wrote:
Yes, the “lanbase-default” seems much better than the “lanbase-routing”. I just wanted to know why did they call it that way… Can you share your experience ? I guess it wasn’t very good J



Thanks.

Regards,



Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (RS/SP/DC)
[email protected]

http://www.ccie18473.net <http://www.ccie18473.net/>


From: Alan Buxey [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: sexta-feira, 8 de Julho de 2016 21:08
To: Antonio Soares; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 2960X SDM Template



Yes. Tell me about it. The values for the routing SDM are worse across the board so why would you use that profile instead??? One day I'll get a nice explanation ;)

alan

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to