Pete, It was typo, I have corrected my switch model is Cisco Nexus 5548UP-FA.
In google search some people saying you can directly go to 5.x to 7.x is you don't care about ISSU. but i didn't find that in Cisco doc. On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 12:15 PM, Pete Templin <[email protected]> wrote: > The documents aren't hard to understand. I found the release notes for NXOS > 7.0.1 within the Nexus 5000 family and see no mention of a 5448 under the > list of supported hardware, so it would appear that it's not supported. > > > > On 8/3/2016 8:53 AM, Satish Patel wrote: >> >> Problem is we don't have cisco support on that switch and it's not in >> production also so i have time to play with it before i move it to >> production. I tried to find but didn't get specific details, as you >> know cisco documents are not easy to understand they have tons of >> series and convoluted :( >> > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
