On Thu, 2016-08-11 at 13:39 +0000, [email protected] wrote: > We use the asr920 with the draft rosen implementation with success > with 3.18S IOS Release. Please be aware that you need to change the > SDM profile to video for this to work, but it changes the TCAM > resources in favor of video, which reduces the IPv4 size in half
Thank you Michalis and Fredrik, this was just the info I needed. It sounds like we can get this to work. :-) We would love to start using NG-MVPN, Mark and others have presented compelling arguments several times on this list. Is there by chance any way of making these two work together? Could a device that supports both Rosen and NG-MVPN function as a kind of gateway between the two? And is there a transition path to NG-MVPN that does not require a fork- lift reconfiguration? I tried searching "teh intarweb" but I suspect I'm not using the correct search terms. -- Peter _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
