--- Begin Message ---
Hi James,

Do you have any idea what IOS version you had on your lab 7600 that you put the
config on ?

I've got 15.3(3)S6 on the box I'm testing on and whilst the commands exist:

Router(config)#interface ?
vasileft            VasiLeft interface
vasiright           VasiRight interface

If I try and configure a VASI interface it doesn't accept it:

Router(config)#interface vasileft 1
^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

When I booted the box I'm testing it on is our lab one and it originally had
12.2(33)SRE on it and that version doesn't even had the vasileft/right
interface commands (someone else was testing something under that IOS version).

Thanks,
Tony.