On 8 November 2016 at 19:42, Sander Steffann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody have a clue what this means:
>
> %IOSXE-3-PLATFORM: SIP0: cylon_mgr:  ****DYNAMIC EAID EXHAUSTED ***** 
> Cylon(1) Partition(9)
>
> I'm seeing it a *lot* on an asr902 even during the time when it doesn't seem 
> to drop packets. We're still researching why it does start to drop packets 
> sometimes, and I'm wondering if this error is related or if we're looking at 
> two different issues.
>
> We're still running asr900rsp2-universalk9_npe.03.13.05.S.154-3.S5-ext.bin on 
> this box, we will upgrade in the next maintenance window.


I'd start by upgrading to 3.16.4. Cylon is the forwarding ASIC used in
the ASR920's, I think its basically a 2nd gen Nile from the
ME3[6|8]00's. There are various bugs that relate to the cylon_mgr
process on the ASR920s. I'd definately upgrade and see how it goes :)


Cheers,
James.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to