From: cisco-nsp [mailto:cisco-nsp-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Bradley
Ordner
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 2:41 AM
To: cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] Nexus 7k Upgrade Path

Hi,

Only been on the list for a few months but found it very informative. I had a
question regarding the Nexus 7K ISSU upgrades.

We have a Nexus 7K with two SUP2Es. We need to get to software version 8.1(2).
It says that you can't double hop to a software version without an outage.
Although I have found the following -

ISSU from 7.2(0)D1(1) to 7.3(1)D1(1) then to 8.1(2).

We currently are on 7.2(0)D1(1) according to the doco I should be able to
upgrade as each version can ISSU to the next?

Has anyone performed this before?

I have posted this on Cisco Support Community, with no response so either it is
a stupid question or no one has done it before.

Thanks

Brad Ordner