Hello,

I would categorize the call flows according to the features between Enhanced 
and Premium. If you imagine that premium leaves you open to email queues, 
database dipping, etc., then you'll want to charge more for that. I can't give 
you a figure for that because everyone's skillset is different. Since you are 
one man providing support, I would think you would charge less than a Cisco 
partner since your pool of resources is far less. Then, I would charge for each 
type of call flow. You're on the right track.

Thanks,

James

James Buchanan | Sr. Network Engineer
Presidio | www.presidio.com
12 Cadillac Drive Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027
D: 615.866.5729 | C: 931.797.2326 | F: 615.866.5781 | [email protected]



PRESIDIO
Practical thinking for a connected world.


Follow Us: www.twitter.com/presidio




________________________________________
From: cisco-voip [[email protected]] on behalf of Ryan Burtch 
[[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:51 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [cisco-voip] UCCX Projects Cost Estimation - Labor Cost

All:

I'm planning on doing some consulting on the UCCX side of the house and will be 
billing on a per project basis.  Does anyone know a good way of billing my 
labor for the entire project?  This won't be an hourly rate, but rather I will 
give them a bill for my services (Call-Flow scripting, Testing, Documentation, 
etc) and I need to know what a reasonable bill is?  Should I charge based on 
how many call-flows there are, the complexity of the call-flows, etc?


Hoping you can help.




Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch


This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the 
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, 
confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please 
notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and 
attachments. Please be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the 
taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached 
to this message is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to