>I need a good estimate of the time that it should take an experienced engineer to setup and configure a UCCX box in an existing environment. I also need to know the time that it should take to setup a UCCX HA box.
Ryan, I suggest asking an experienced engineer, preferably the one you expect to do the work. Your request is far too vague for us to answer it. Regards, Tanner Ezell On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Ryan Burtch <[email protected]> wrote: > I need a good estimate of the time that it should take an experienced > engineer to setup and configure a UCCX box in an existing environment. I > also need to know the time that it should take to setup a UCCX HA box. > > This is just the barebones config in order to get things up and running. > I don't need an estimate for scripting or anything like that. > > > > Sincerely, > > Ryan Burtch > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
