I'm assuming you're planning for a quote from a partner or attempting to justify one? That being said... As a partner quoting this for a client it would be about 8-16 hours with HA, just basic AA answering functionality, this would not include scripting, resource/skill groups or teams etc. Reason being, half of this time would be my travel, documentation for a "design " and finals hand over docs, all of these would be built into the project cost. It may seems a bit high but for what you're asking but it's not large enough to be considered a project with risk cost built in etc. For something this basic I would typically position a small T&M engagement which will eliminate any risk or overhead on either side, also if it's T&M on UCS this could all be handled remotely eliminating travel costs etc. HTH Ted
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 5:37 PM, Ryan Burtch <[email protected]> wrote: > I need a good estimate of the time that it should take an experienced > engineer to setup and configure a UCCX box in an existing environment. I > also need to know the time that it should take to setup a UCCX HA box. > > This is just the barebones config in order to get things up and running. > I don't need an estimate for scripting or anything like that. > > > > Sincerely, > > Ryan Burtch > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
