Cool. I was expecting another option!

Thanks.

From: Chris Ward (chrward) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:22 PM
To: Jason Aarons (AM); cisco-voip ([email protected])
Subject: RE: SME install?

SME is the same code as CUCM just licensed and deployed differently. Select 
CUCM.

+Chris
TME - Unity Connection and MediaSense

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jason 
Aarons (AM)
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:12 PM
To: cisco-voip ([email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>)
Subject: [cisco-voip] SME install?

I deployed a OVA for 7500 Users and used the 
UCSInstall_UCOS_9.1.2.10000-28.sgn.iso

But I don't see any option for Session Manager Edition. The OVA setup;

CUCM 7500 user node:
                Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) configuration that
                supports up to 7500 users per node.
                Details:
                Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (32-bit)
                CPU: 2 vCPU with 3600 MHz reservation
                Memory: 6 GB with 6 GB reservation
                Disk: 1 - 110 GB disk with pre-aligned disk partitions


[cid:[email protected]]





<<inline: image001.png>>

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to