Thanks. I just don't know how to download those updates. I guess I will have to ask my VAR to do it.
I thought it might be a menu choice in the UCM site, but I can't seem to see where it is. On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote: > David, > > Those are the newer hardware revision phones that require a minimum of > 9.3(1)SR1 firmware. You'll need to install that firmware on all of your > CUCM nodes and restart TFTP service. > > Brian > > > On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:20 AM, David Zhars <[email protected]> wrote: > >> No, it's brand new. It appears to register, but with a strange extension >> and the wrong time. >> >> The bottom of the phone has a little sticker that says "S/W: Must use >> 9.3(1)SR1 or above". >> >> DZ >> >> >> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Andy <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> Has it been on another cluster before you purchased it, you might have >>> do delete the itl files. >>> >>> Regards >>> >>> Andy >>> >>> On 31/03/2014 13:55, David Zhars wrote: >>> >>> I bought a Cisco 7942 but it won't register properly on my UCM8.0 >>> >>> Do I need to download some files to the UCM, and if so, how do I do that? >>> >>> Thanks. >>> >>> DZ >>> >>> >>> _______________________________________________ >>> cisco-voip mailing >>> [email protected]https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >>> >>> >>> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-voip mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >> >> >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
