P-cap, on the phone should be good to start with, as that would say if anyone asked him to stop sending traffic, next would be gateway ( if any.) in call flow On 16-Apr-2014 10:00 pm, "Brian Meade" <[email protected]> wrote:
> CM traces will point to a potential issue with the signaling. It's > possible the phone may be instructed to stop transmitting media. I would > say it's more likely a network issue though. I'd try getting packet > captures of the issue. > > > On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Erick Wellnitz > <[email protected]>wrote: > >> I have a user who insists he is getting one way audio (he can hear the >> other party but they cannot hear him) several minutes after the call has >> been established and is not pressing the mute key. >> >> Is there something that would show in the CM traces to indicate why this >> is happening? >> >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-voip mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >> >> > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
