Yes, we're still on HP hardware. No we can't migrate to VM just now. ;) 

So, I thought it was just a one off, but we're seeing more instances of these 
servers hanging on the final phase of a shutdown or restart. Most of them come 
at the IPMI phase. 

Are there any others out there running v9 on HP equivalent boxes that are 
running into shutdown issues? 

I did a bug search and found CSCsr92354 but for some reason, the summary on the 
new bug tool shows: 



Should ignore "Waiting on IPMI initialization" for HardwareFailure alert 
Symptom: "Waiting on IPMI Initialization" seen on console after reboot. 
Conditions: This message can occur after a system reboot on the console. 
Workaround: Ignore this 


but when I click on it, it shows a duplicate of a hunt pilot issue. 



--- 
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. 
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure 
Computing and Communications Services (CCS) 
University of Guelph 

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354 
[email protected] 
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs 
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building 
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1 

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to