I'm trying to setting up IM&P with IP Phone Messenger (IPPM). On this 7965 running SCCP 9.3.1SR1-1S I see the message on screen "Host Not Found" when I press IPPM under Services. The console logs and that message points to a ITL problem. We used to run it in CUPS 7.0.1.
647: NOT 11:21:04.667305 JVM: Startup Module Loader|cip.srvc.Services:? - Service url used http://172.64.1.15:8080/ccmcip/getservicesmenu.jsp 3648: NOT 11:21:04.668934 JVM: Startup Module Loader|cip.srvc.Services:? - Service url used http://172.64.1.15:8080/ccmcip/getservicesmenu.jsp 3649: WRN 11:21:05.640934 JVM: Startup Module Loader|HttpClientTask:? - Current State = 0 3650: ERR 11:21:05.645678 JVM: WcAnalyzeUrl: Port = 8081, scheme = eWcSchemeHttp, fHostName = 3651: ERR 11:21:05.646413 JVM: _HTTPMakeRequest1: Processing Non-HTTPS URL, URL : http://172.64.1.15:8081/ippm/default?name=SEPD0C282D0C36B 3652: ERR 11:21:05.647031 JVM: Not TLS <0> or Not DefaultTls Port <8081> 3653: ERR 11:21:05.650988 JVM: httpFSM: Calling StcpActiveConnectionStatus, result 0 3654: ERR 11:21:05.652195 JVM: httpFSM: Calling StcpActiveConnectionStatus, result 0 3655: ERR 11:21:05.690462 JVM: httpFSM: Calling StcpActiveConnectionStatus, result 0 3656: ERR 11:21:05.730435 JVM: httpFSM: Calling StcpActiveConnectionStatus, result 0 3657: ERR 11:21:05.756180 JVM: Startup Module Loader|cip.http.ae:? - listener.httpSucceed: http://172.64.1.15:8081/ippm/default?name=SEPD0C282D0C36B >From CUCM 9.1.1 under Enterprise Parameters; https://172.64.1.10:8443/ccmcip/authenticate.jsp <<<<CallManager Oddly I don't find IP Phone Messenger in the IM&P 9.1 Configuration Guide http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/im_presence/configAdminGuide/9_1/CUP0_BK_C68AA046_00_config-admin-guide-imp-91.pdf Google Is IPPM gone from 9.1? any replacement? I was likely the only one using it..... https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12025251/cups-im-presence-91-ip-phone-messenger
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
