Are you following all the rules?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab10/collab10/directry.html#pgfId-1045370

For example using the UPS vs sAMAccountNmae ? etc.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 11:32 AM
To: Cisco VoIP List
Subject: [cisco-voip] CUCM LDAP Authentication to multiple AD Forests



Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has got some pointers for this.
We have a 9.1.2 cluster and the customer has multiple AD forests, which
is ok for getting users into Corporate Directory, but not it would seem
for actually getting the users to authenticate when they login to say
ccmuser or webex on premis.
There is a trust between both AD forests as the users can login to pc's
whereever they like, but Callmanager logins fail.
The users who are in the Authentication OU in Ad are fine.
I have raised a TAC, but I thought that someone else may have come
across this before, whilst I wait for TAC to respond.

--
Regards

Andy

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip


itevomcid
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to