Brian,
I've had a look and we currently use the sAMAccountName as the LDAP
Userid, So I'm guessing that to change to use the userPrincipleName is a
big deal to the existing user accounts?
Do you know what the likely impact would be?
Just so I can set expectations. We have uccx integrated with Callmanger
and the wide use of Extension Mobility for these users.
Regards
Andy
On 17/06/2014 18:45, Brian Meade wrote:
Better link-
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/63136/how-configure-unified-communication-manager-directory-integration-multi-forest#Active_Directory_Multiple_Forest_Support_Scenario_in_Unified_CM
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Brian Meade <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-version-80/111979-ucm-multi-forest-00.html
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Andy <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has got some pointers for this.
We have a 9.1.2 cluster and the customer has multiple AD
forests, which is ok for getting users into Corporate
Directory, but not it would seem for actually getting the
users to authenticate when they login to say ccmuser or webex
on premis.
There is a trust between both AD forests as the users can
login to pc's whereever they like, but Callmanager logins fail.
The users who are in the Authentication OU in Ad are fine.
I have raised a TAC, but I thought that someone else may have
come across this before, whilst I wait for TAC to respond.
--
Regards
Andy
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip