Hi, Has anyone tried and to and been successful in running Cisco UCCX Editor without administrative rights? I know that the docs states exactly that requirement, but I am stuck inside a customer´s very restrictive environment and need to get this to work.
I can´t do the following things: No user can have local Admin Rights Can´t connect my own laptop to the network Can´t copy files out to a pendrive So, I can´t copy the Editor´s install file to my own laptop to work offline. Can anyone, in a gesture of grandness :), put a copy of the UCCX Editor 9.0(2) up in a Dropbox accout or similar and send me a link? This will be MUCH appreciated Regards, and thanks in advance Ariel Roza Field Engineer / Southern Cone Logicalis Tel: +54 11 4344-0458 [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> Peru 327 - CABA - Argentina - C1067AAG www.la.logicalis.com<http://www.la.logicalis.com/> _________________________________________________ Business and technology working as one Síguenos en: [Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: tw] <http://twitter.com/LogicalisLatam> [Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: fb] <http://es-es.facebook.com/pages/Logicalis-Latam/234648439078> [Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: yt] <http://www.youtube.com/logicalislatam> [Description: Description: cid:[email protected]] <http://www.slideshare.net/logicalislatam> [Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: cid:[email protected]] <http://www.cxounplugged.com/>
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
