One of the actual advantages of having a Windows-based UCCX server :)

I haven't tried running without admin rights but I doubt it's functional at
all.

Maybe they could install the program on a jump box for you?


On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:02 PM, ROZA, Ariel <[email protected]>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>
>
> Has anyone tried and to and been successful in running Cisco UCCX Editor
> without administrative rights?
>
> I know that the docs states exactly that requirement, but I am stuck
> inside a customer´s  very restrictive environment and need to get this to
> work.
>
>
>
> I can´t do the following things:
>
> No user can have local Admin Rights
>
> Can´t connect my own laptop to the network
>
> Can´t copy files out to a pendrive
>
>
>
> So, I can´t copy the Editor´s install file to my own laptop to work
> offline.
>
> Can anyone, in a gesture of grandness J, put a copy of the UCCX Editor
> 9.0(2) up in a Dropbox accout or similar and send me a link?
>
> This will be MUCH appreciated
>
>
>
> Regards, and thanks in advance
>
>
> *Ariel Roza **Field Engineer / Southern Cone*
> *Logicalis *
>
> Tel: +54 11 4344-0458
>
> [email protected]
>
> Peru 327 – CABA – Argentina – C1067AAG
>
> www.la.logicalis.com
>
> *________________________*
> *_________________________ **Business and technology working as one*
>
>
>
> *Síguenos en:* [image: Description: Description: Descripción:
> Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción:
> Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: tw]
> <http://twitter.com/LogicalisLatam> [image: Description: Description:
> Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción:
> Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: fb]
> <http://es-es.facebook.com/pages/Logicalis-Latam/234648439078> [image:
> Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción:
> Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción:
> Descripción: yt] <http://www.youtube.com/logicalislatam> [image:
> Description: Description: cid:[email protected]]
> <http://www.slideshare.net/logicalislatam> [image: Description:
> Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción:
> cid:[email protected]] <http://www.cxounplugged.com/>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to