Hello,

I'm migrating from a Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012 box and I'm 
unable to get IP phone services included with the SDK to work.  I've migrated 
all the files over and activate IIS but when I point my IP Phone Services 
service to the new server I'm no longer able to see the various options after I 
select IP Phone Services on my phone.  When I navigate a browser to 
http://x.x.x.x/CiscoIPServices/servicesmain.asp  for the new server I get the 
output below.  This doesn't look like the XML code that I get when I browse to 
the old server.  I'm figuring that I have to change something in IIS on the new 
server but I don't know what.  Please note that I did add MIME types for .asp, 
.aspx and .jsp.  Do I need handler mappings as well?  Any clues would be 
appreciated.


Make your selection Adobe Stock Ticker 
http:///ciscoipservices/StockTicker/ecn.asp Airline Information 
http:///ciscoipservices/airline/airlinemenu.asp Calendar 
http:///ciscoipservices/Calendar/cal.asp Clock 
http:///ciscoipservices/Clock/clock.asp Measurement Conversions 
http:///ciscoipservices/measurement/measurementmenu.asp World Clock 
http:///ciscoipservices/worldclock/clock_input.asp

Thanks,
Ruben

[cid:[email protected]]

Ruben Trujillo
Telecom Engineer
Adobe

408.536.6006 (tel)
415.407.1646 (cell)
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

345 Park Ave
San Jose, CA, 95110
www.adobe.com<http://www.adobe.com>






_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to