You can get a sip trunk from a low cost provider and route Intl calls
there. Lot less hassle that way.
On Jul 8, 2014 10:00 AM, "Jose Colon II" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Need some advice for international calls.
>
> I want to be able to make international calls as easy as picking a line
> off the phone but using a service like vonage to complete the call. I want
> to be able to allow multiple people to use this line from different parts
> of the building so it would look like below.
>
> Example. Hook the Vonage device to a FXO card that then can be used from a
> cisco phone by picking line 2 on a cisco phone.
>
> The service does not have to be vonage. I am just looking for a way to
> make international calls cheaper and to allow multiple people to use it.
>
> Anyone doing anything like this?
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to