I asked vonage about SIP trunks over the phone and their business unit is either not very informed or they just do not off that anymore. I did however talk to Via:Talk and they seem to be very helpful. They do offer sip trunks for 42.99 a month and they have better rates then Vonage.
They also offer a working sample config for thier network for a cisco router. Thanks for the help. On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote: > You just need to point the international route pattern to the Vonage > device. Vonage also offers business SIP Trunks. > > You could make it so only a certain line can access the number by messing > with the partitions/CSS on the line. > > > On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Jose Colon II <[email protected]> > wrote: > >> Need some advice for international calls. >> >> I want to be able to make international calls as easy as picking a line >> off the phone but using a service like vonage to complete the call. I want >> to be able to allow multiple people to use this line from different parts >> of the building so it would look like below. >> >> Example. Hook the Vonage device to a FXO card that then can be used from >> a cisco phone by picking line 2 on a cisco phone. >> >> The service does not have to be vonage. I am just looking for a way to >> make international calls cheaper and to allow multiple people to use it. >> >> Anyone doing anything like this? >> >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-voip mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >> >> >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
