Guys,

I am trying to work with a UCCX script, but i don´t seem to get the hang of 
using the escape characters. At least does not seem to behave like a normal 
programming language.

This is the scenario:

I am appending some info to a text file, like a common .CSV file.

I would like to achieve this:

Each line is an append from my script (a very simple test script)

2000;25427462;5;4
2000;25427462;5;4
2000;25427462;5;4
2000;25427462;5;4

But instead, I am Getting this:


2000;25427462;5;42000;25427462;5;42000;25427462;5;42000;25427462;5;4


And when I try to use the escape carácter \n, I get this:



2000;25427462;5;4\n2000;25427462;5;4\n2000;25427462;5;4\n2000;25427462;5;4


The lines I use to concatenate the file is this:

Set dFile = DOC[demo\encuesta.txt] + "\n" + TEXT[sCallingNumber+";"+ sDNI +";"+ 
sPregunta1 +";" + sPregunta2]
Set sFilePath = "demo\encuesta.txt"
Upload Document (dFile to L[], sFilePath)

So far, I tried using \n without the quotes, but it gives me an error. Also 
'\n' seems to do the same as the double quotes...
How can I make it to insert a newline?

Regards,

Ariel Roza
Field Engineer  / Argentina
Logicalis
Tel: +54 11 4344 - 0458
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Peru 327 - CABA - Argentina - C1067AAG
www.la.logicalis.com<http://www.la.logicalis.com/>
_________________________________________________
Business and technology working as one

Síguenos en: [Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: 
Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: tw] <http://twitter.com/LogicalisLatam>  
[Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: 
Descripción: Descripción: fb] 
<http://es-es.facebook.com/pages/Logicalis-Latam/234648439078>  [Description: 
Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: 
Descripción: yt] <http://www.youtube.com/logicalislatam>  
[cid:[email protected]] <http://www.slideshare.net/logicalis>  
[Description: Description: Descripción: cid:[email protected]] 
<http://www.cxounplugged.com/>
[Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: 
http://www.estudioponzo.com.ar/firma.gif]

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to