What I did was basically this: 1. Took the old file, grabbed the data, and pushed it into a String variable. We'll call this CurrentFileData 2. Used a Set step to set a string variable to CurrentFileData+'\r'+'\n'+NewFileData 3. Uploaded from there.
On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:49 PM, ROZA, Ariel <[email protected]> wrote: > Guys, > > > > I am trying to work with a UCCX script, but i don´t seem to get the hang > of using the escape characters. At least does not seem to behave like a > normal programming language. > > > > This is the scenario: > > > > I am appending some info to a text file, like a common .CSV file. > > > > I would like to achieve this: > > > > Each line is an append from my script (a very simple test script) > > > > 2000;25427462;5;4 > > 2000;25427462;5;4 > > 2000;25427462;5;4 > > 2000;25427462;5;4 > > > > But instead, I am Getting this: > > > > 2000;25427462;5;42000;25427462;5;42000;25427462;5;42000;25427462;5;4 > > > > And when I try to use the escape carácter \n, I get this: > > > > 2000;25427462;5;4\n2000;25427462;5;4\n2000;25427462;5;4\n2000;25427462;5;4 > > > > The lines I use to concatenate the file is this: > > > > Set dFile = DOC[demo\encuesta.txt] + "\n" + TEXT[sCallingNumber+";"+ sDNI > +";"+ sPregunta1 +";" + sPregunta2] > > Set sFilePath = “demo\encuesta.txt” > > Upload Document (dFile to L[], sFilePath) > > > > So far, I tried using \n without the quotes, but it gives me an error. > Also ‘\n’ seems to do the same as the double quotes… > > How can I make it to insert a newline? > > > > Regards, > > > > *Ariel Roza* > *Field Engineer / Argentina* > *Logicalis * > > Tel: +54 11 4344 - 0458 > [email protected] > > Peru 327 – CABA – Argentina – C1067AAG > > www.la.logicalis.com > *________________________* > *_________________________ **Business and technology working as one* > > > > *Síguenos en:* [image: Description: Description: Descripción: > Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: tw] > <http://twitter.com/LogicalisLatam> [image: Description: Description: > Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: > Descripción: fb] > <http://es-es.facebook.com/pages/Logicalis-Latam/234648439078> [image: > Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: > Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: yt] > <http://www.youtube.com/logicalislatam> > <http://www.slideshare.net/logicalis> [image: Description: Description: > Descripción: cid:[email protected]] > <http://www.cxounplugged.com/> > > [image: Description: Description: Descripción: Descripción: Descripción: > http://www.estudioponzo.com.ar/firma.gif] > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
