Randy,

Try it with 1 CPU and 4GB of RAM instead.  I've installed Unity Connection 10.5 
in VMware Workstation 10 with 1 CPU, 4GB RAM, and a 200GB hard drive.

Or, you can extract the CALLMANAGER_PRODUCT.CONF file from the 
\Cisco\install\conf folder on the ISO, open it in Notepad and scroll down to 
the Unity Connection section and change this:
NOT,        *,     *,      *,    *,      *,     *,      *,    *,      *

to this:
VAL,        *,     *,      *,    *,      *,     *,      *,    *,      *

If you have "VAL" and asterisks on each column, then you are basically saying 
every hardware combo is valid.

Once done, overwrite the original file in the ISO (using some ISO editor like 
PowerISO or UltraISO), save your ISO (make sure its bootable), mount it to your 
VMware workstation VM, and try again.  This "should" let any hardware 
combination work.  You said you "purchased" this.  Keep in mind that VMware 
Workstation isn't supported for any UC product, and editing this .conf file 
makes it unsupported even more. :)

Thanks,
Kevin

From: cisco-voip [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Randy 
Hirose
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 9:48 AM
To: Cisco VoIP Group
Subject: [cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Connection - Not meeting hardware requirements

I have recently purchased Call Manager 10.5.1 
Bootable_UCSInstall_UCOS_10.5.1.10000-7.sgn. CUCM installs and works great 
using Workstation 10. My VM his configured with 2 processors, 6 Gig of ram, 200 
Gig hard drive, I am using it in a lab environment.

I get a message during the install that Cisco Unity Connection will not run as 
my hardware does not meet the requirements.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Randy Hirose
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to